Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Words That I Like


Blissful
Thoughtful
Delightful
Thankful
Wonderful
Graceful
Restful
Fanciful
Colourful

etc.

I like them, because when you turn them on their heads, you get lovely descriptions. You call a person 'thoughtful', and they are 'full of thought'. You call someone 'wonderful' and they are 'full of wonder'. Someone 'colourful' is 'full of colour', and someone 'fanciful' (normally dismissive) becomes 'full of fancy'.

I would like to be full of wonder and full of delight and full of colour and full of fancy. I would like to be 'full of ' lovely things all the time. Instead of being full of cooking chocolate and nutella (you know, just as an example. Just something I'm pulling out of thin air. Not something I'm regularly full of....). I'm going to make up some of my own words.

Loveful
Lovelyful
Skyful
Oceanful
Dreamful
Laughful
Grapeful (full of grapes)

Hahahaha... sometimes I can be very sillyful.

I just saw 'Julie & Julia' and it was delightful, so now I am whimsiful (and, no, I am not wineful).

No comments:

Post a Comment